Thursday 7 October 2010

Story update.

It's been a little over a month since I started this blogger thingy, and I figured I needed to get my bottom in gear and get my writing posted. At this time my story is 12 chapters in, with a long way yet to go. I'm sure like many writers I will never be satisfied with what I have, so I just have to suck it up. I'm constantly reading back over it, fighting the block and banging my head against the wall. I think about deleting it and forgetting it multiple times a day, but the story just won't leave me alone, so I guess I'm stuck with it till it's had enough of me. Whether it's any good is open to interpretation. I like the concept, whether my execution of said concept is any good I'll leave up to anyone crazy enough to want to read it.I still haven't named it, that is one thing that is failing me at this moment in time, however in the meantime I intend to post the prologue as a bit of a tease and hope it may help garner a little attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment