Thursday 14 October 2010

As yet to be named.

Ok So here it is, the Prologue a nebby sweety to hopefully wet the appetite. 
As you can see from the post heading, I'm fighting to find a name for my story, I've got a few, but none of them are really speaking to me. 


This is a Twilight based fanfiction, so obviously the standard disclaimer stands, Twilight and its characters are the property of Stephenie Meyer, no copyright infringement is intended and no monetary gain will be made from this little foray into her sandbox. The plot and the situations that said characters encounter however, are mine. 

Plagiarism is theft and not to mention downright lazy and seriously frowned upon, I may play with Stephenies characters, but I bring my own toys. 

Oh one more thing, if anyone fancies kicking my ass as a Beta, please feel free to contact me either here or via my FF profile. ( I won't be posting there, but I do use it for reading) Tiggy's fanfic profile


Summary:
Bella Swan, Senior Intelligence Analyst with the CIA has uncovered a plot to blow up the capitol, but there's a traitor at the Pentagon and they have their eyes on her. In order to protect the country she loves, she has to risk losing everything.

Without further rambling from me, here's the prologue, let me know if it's any good. Oh and just to warn you, I'm British, so my written English may seem somewhat different to that of my American cousins.

 Mx



No comments:

Post a Comment