Thursday 14 October 2010

New Beginnings

So um yeah, this is new, I've not really been one to keep a blog, but hey other people do it all the time, so it's not like it's impossible eh.
I'm giving this a go, mainly as somewhere to plonk my writing, I'm one of those many many people that spend an inordinate amount of time reading and also writing fanfiction, my current draw is Twilight.

There's something about getting lost in a world so far removed from our own, that also holds many similarities also. It's pure escapism at its best (and sometimes worst!)

Now I know I could sit down and write and then post my stuff on the many fanfiction sites, but I've seen many fall fowl of those nasty TOS, that mean they have to stifle the creativity for fear of upsetting someone, and in the worst case having the fruits of their labours removed without warning. I'd rather have the control of my own space.

Now then, what can I say about me, well I'm quiet and shy until pushed, then I bristle like a tanked up werewolf and find it hard to hold back. I swear like a sailor, I'm honest to a fault, can't lie to save my life, seriously I've tried, it seems to be going great then the smirk comes out and the giggles set in and I'm fucked. It's just not worth the effort. Needless to say that despite my fantastic skills with a gun, my unnatural ability to throw a tomahawk (yea the funky axe thing), and my shit hot sense of humour, I'd suck as a spy.


Right now I'm writing an AH story, I'm kind of stuck on a title, but I'm blazing on in hope that something will come to me, I'm sure it will eventually.

The Summary goes a little something like this.

Bella Swan, Senior Intelligence Analyst with the CIA has uncovered a plot to blow up the capitol, but there's a traitor at the Pentagon and they have their eyes on her. In order to protect the country she loves, she has to risk losing everything.

It's a little OOC, but I like to think that the story needs that, I've kept coupling canon, sorry but the idea of Jacob/Bella makes me want to hurl. (Unless he gets killed off before it gets too mushy), I like my characters to have balls, as much as I love what Stephenie Meyer did, I think Bella needed to grow a pair and stop relying on the men to pick her up, as I like to say, swallow some cement and harden up. So my Bella is a bit more fiesty, she's antagonistic, she smart, she has balls and she's not afraid to use them.

Once I have my act together I hope to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment